Google
 

Thursday, September 6, 2007

I Love Kebobs!


There is never a dull moment at the Brown Man Clothing Co. headquarters I tell you. If someone is not joking around about their wedding proposals or telling a story about an auntie or even making aunties jokes, then something is wrong! Our brains may have been taken out by canabalistic aliens.
Much like every first day of the week, we all gather and sit in our brown board room and get everyone up to speed on what is going on at Brown Man Clothing Co. . Our intern, Kashif, a quiet and rather shy guy, had a funny story to relate that made us all laugh until our bellies hurt. It goes something like this:
Kashif was at his local bank on the weekend and was being helped by an older punjabi lady. As she helped him, she kept on looking at his shirt, Mohinderpal's Kebobs House. Being oblivious to why she kept on starring at him, Kashif thought nothing of it. Just before he left, the nice bank representative stopped him to ask, "... this Kebob House... where is it?" Realizing what she had been looking at now, Kashif smiled politely and answered, "Oh, um, er, it is an old shirt, it is no longer around." With her dismay, she responded by saying, "That is too bad! I love kebobs! And your shirt says that his kebobs were spicy? I love spicy kebobs in my mouth!" With that, Kashif burst out laughing and left. You can tell why.
It just goes to show you, the clothes at Brown Man Clothing Co. are not your typical desi wear.
Got an interesting story to tell while wearing your Brown Man Clothing Co. shirt? Let us know about it. Post it here or send it to us at info@brownmanclothing.com. Until then, drink chai!
All Monhinderpal's Kebob House Shirts are on sale!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I THINK YOUR CLOTHING LINE IS WAY OVERDUE.. I LOVE THESE SHIRTS AND ALL YOUR IDEAS.. I WILL BE HAPPY TO PURCHASE SOME OF THESE SO I CAN SHOW THEM OFF TO OUR FAMILY... EVERY BROWN MAN NEEDS A BROWN MAN TEE!!!! GREAT JOB!!!! SHEZAD HASNANY

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

What kind of kebobs are they ?

Chicken ? Chicken kebobs are my fav : )

Anonymous said...

PS,

I realized that I put a comment about your kabob underneath the picture with people growing rice in their basement.
C.

Rick Aurora said...

I love the kebob shirt, it think its very funny and innovative. Its very creative and edgy so for people who want to stand out and be dfferent these shirts will get you lots of attention.

Rick